Monday, 21 March 2011

Why?

I came to create this blog because I've read so many other wonderful people's accounts of their lives and I feel it's a fantastic way to document a stage in my life where I feel I'm on a journey. Many of you reading this will know that I'm a nurse and for that reason I will need to remain within professional boundaries, but that's not what this blog is about. It's about me, about who I am, how I came to be here and where I want to be.


So who am I? I'm Jenn, one thing you'll learn about me very fast is that I despise being called Jenny and actually prefer being called Jennifer, but due to the consistent laziness of the general population it seems an impossibility to get people to spit out two extra syllables, so Jenn will suffice. Another thing that becomes apparent very quickly after meeting me, is I like pink; I'm twenty-three and have yet to grow out of this phase. Hence the name of my blog. I'm actually quite proud of the fact I now own my first phone that isn't pink and doesn't have a pink cover, although my car, many of my shoes and clothes and even my stethoscope are still pink. Other things to note, I love crafts (I sew and crochet mainly), shoes and bags are my guilty pleasures, I hate the way I look whatever my size, I love to help, I love rodents and there's much more still...

No comments:

Post a Comment